Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

What's wrong with this picture?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭\m/_(>_<)_\m/

kikel wrote:
    Another picture taken from the drivers seat!!!

so true...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭Roddy23

In fairness, the second picture looks like a left handed steering wheel. Still a quality picture, car looks like it was just placed there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

how about this for bad parking :-)

Bottom left. Is that a used condom?

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Skitbra

Does it not look like the car with the dog is stopped and turning right?And the car taking the picture has come up to it and is also about to turn right? I don't think there's any overtaking. Even so the driver should be pulled over and warned. With the boot open he can't even see behind with his mirror.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Apart from the reg plate not visible, it is quite possible that the boot will have a high quantity of exhaust fumes which could make the dog ill and puke all over the boot. In any event, it's simply irresponsible on the part of the driver.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 30 KTdesigner

You need a license for a dog and a license for a car, but somehow muppets still get to do this type of thing. What if the dog seen a cat or something while he was driving down the wrong side of the road overtaking on a continuous white line passing an irratically driving merc with blinkers on. They were prob all drunk too. :eek: Feckin humans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

KTdesigner wrote:
    You need a license for a dog and a license for a car, but somehow muppets still get to do this type of thing. What if the dog seen a cat or something while he was driving down the wrong side of the road overtaking on a continuous white line passing an irratically driving merc with blinkers on. They were prob all drunk too. :eek: Feckin humans.
    They're probably unaccompanied first/third/etc Provisional drivers too!
    And no sign of their 'L' plates either.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭wingnut

I didn't have a camera but saw a better one the other day in Limerick. A traveller was using one of his kids as a tow hitch!! He was driving along a main road with the boot open, of an saloon almera, with the kid sitting inside holding the front of a sulky being towed behind! A sharp press of the brakes and the kid would have been mush. Go figure.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

nipplenuts wrote:
    Bottom left. Is that a used condom?

sure looks like one!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

Yup that looks like a used Condom alright, some people have a fantasy about doing it on the bonnet, My Rolls-Royce badge usually gets in the way though :p I have also figured out the entire thing, Isn't that the Dog from the Dulux ads in the Photo??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

Ans: Dangerous Overtaking!

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

wingnut wrote:
    . A traveller was driving along a main road with the boot open, of an saloon almera, with the kid sitting inside holding the front of a sulky being towed behind! A sharp press of the brakes and the kid would have been mush. Go figure.

I'm sure he has 14 other kids. I wouldn't worry.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

how about this for bad parking :-)
    Ah, yes, I remember that. It happened on a Friday 13th too!

Didn't a woman on the footpath get seriously hurt though? IIRC she lived across the street from the chapel, or was related to people there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

JustinOval wrote:
    doggystyle0xm.jpg

;)

Thay aren't the merc's hazards as far as I'm aware, they're the lights with the headlights. The indicators and hazards are just above them

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Has anybody considered that the dog may be ornamental and the hinges on the boot prevent it from closing due to another item in thew boot with it

• Registered Users Posts: 20,991 ✭✭✭✭Stark

ninty9er wrote:
    Has anybody considered that the dog may be ornamental and the hinges on the boot prevent it from closing due to another item in thew boot with it

Well no, because there's nothing in the boot that's large enough to prevent the boot from closing.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,414 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

colm_mcm wrote:
    I'm sure he has 14 other kids. I wouldn't worry.

LOL, was going to post the very same thing. Saw a traveller today in a saloon car with a sulky attached to the open boot with.... lots of duct tape :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

unkel wrote:
    LOL, was going to post the very same thing. Saw a traveller today in a saloon car with a sulky attached to the open boot with.... lots of duct tape :eek:

Please enlighten me to the meaning of this word Sulky ?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,683 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Stark wrote:
    A day without learning something new...etc. etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

Not obeying the 2 second rule.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭iregk

imagine if he hit a ramp or something! the dog could easily find itself flyign through the air out the back of the car!

• Registered Users Posts: 78,411 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Stark wrote:
    Well no, because there's nothing in the boot that's large enough to prevent the boot from closing.
    But theres a large sheet of glass holding the dog in! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭FuzzyWuzzyWazza

And whats wrong with overtaking on a continous white line in the above photo where there are no on-coming vehicles

Eh, you can only cross a continous white line to gain access or to avoid an accident....... i think there is a third reason but I am pretty sure it's not 'cos there's no cars coming da udder way':D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,383 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

netwhizkid wrote:
    Yup that looks like a used Condom alright, some people have a fantasy about doing it on the bonnet, My Rolls-Royce badge usually gets in the way though :p I have also figured out the entire thing, Isn't that the Dog from the Dulux ads in the Photo??
    nope yellow sticker on wiper blade so there

yeh byte that was the previous incident when a car came over the top this happened after they put barriers part way down to stop it happening again theyve put barriers the full length now to stop people who leave their handbrakes off - must have been rushing to church.

if i remember right i was stopped at the time

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Actually if you look at the picture in a certain way that object in the boot stops being an old english sheepdog and becomes the head and shoulders of an imperial stormtrooper or even a scout trooper :eek:

A certain drug induced way?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

No. drugs suck, just say no.

observe and be amazed:

?action=view&current=thest0rmtroopa.jpg&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭Traumadoc

Overtaking at a junction?

• Advertisement
Advertisement