Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Download Wont Play

• 24-06-2006 6:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

Guys I have downloaded music from the net onto cd but for some reason it wont play on my car cd system. There are some pics on this cd would this cause a problem, also when playing downloaded music on my pc it is very low with volume up full, any help ??

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

More information would be needed.

What format/bitrate/etc are the downloads?
    Where are they downloaded from?
    What do you use for burning CD's?
    What do you use to playback the downloads?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

also need media details - make of cd - and carcd make, on the sound Q make sure your wave vol. is up not just master volume

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

is the music recorded as MP3's or as actual CD tracks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

gillmc wrote:
    Guys I have downloaded music from the net onto cd but for some reason it wont play on my car cd system. There are some pics on this cd would this cause a problem, also when playing downloaded music on my pc it is very low with volume up full, any help ??

That's cause it's illegal.

possibly but not necessarily, judgemental off the topic post

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

It's not off topic, one reason it mightn't play is because it might be an illegal download, therefore might not be corrected encoded. So get off your high horse.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

Sounds to me as if the files have just been saved to the CD and that the music has not been burned on to it.

It's not off topic, one reason it mightn't play is because it might be an illegal download, therefore might not be corrected encoded. So get off your high horse.

your post was a direct comment
    That's cause it's illegal.

no possibility of anything else
    My reply was short, to the point and polite, no high horse here

Advertisement