Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available] Rooms to Rent in Palmers town

Options
  • 24-06-2006 8:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭

Two rooms to let in house in Large house in old Palmerstown,

Upstairs Double bedroom, with kingsized bed, fitted wardrobes, ect.
    E350 P/M plus equal split of bills between all occupants of house. Available from 21/0706

Downstairs Double bedrom, with double bed, hardwood floor, single door to hall beside frontdoor, E300 P/M plus Equal Split of Bills Between all occupants of house. Availible Now.

House had Cable TV, Broad Band Internet and a Network Hub, Kitchen, living/dining Room, Ulitity Room, upstairs Bathroom with powershower, and downstairs Toilet. Gas central heating, Dishwasher, ect.

Deposit = one months Rent, Rentday 21st of the month.

Gamer Friendly household.

Please E-mail edbanger@gmail.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

Could you get a few pictures of the rooms etc and post them up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭EdBanger

I'm happy to say the Downstairs Room has been Booked. and I have a probable for the upstairs allready, my Thanks to Bords.ie and the acomadation Board for their assistance

Advertisement