Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just wondering?????

Options
  • 24-06-2006 11:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭

If Munster Sounds are open tomorrow (Sunday)?(doesnt say on website) Heading down from Galway.
    Sorry to start a stupid thread but if it can be done tomorrow,id rather it than Monday.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Sorry to break the news but they are closed Sunday's and Mondays....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

Sh1te....cheers for that.You saved me travelling down on Monday.Any idea if you need to make an appointment to audition some gear?.Im after an amp and speakers they stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭Nukem

Someone described Munster Sounds as all the cheap sh!te that Richer Sounds dont want. Any truth in this? Liked Richer sounds but havent gone to the new place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

Nukem wrote:
    Someone described Munster Sounds as all the cheap sh!te that Richer Sounds dont want. Any truth in this? Liked Richer sounds but havent gone to the new place.

I havent been but id doubt it.Richer Sounds dont do Cyrus,Exposure,Dynaudio,KEF etc.They carry a similar line but i cant imagine them being throw aways.To be honest Richer Sounds stocks cheap sh1te compared to Cloney Audio but they dont stock what im looking for.I guess il find out on Tuesday what the place is like.

Advertisement