Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ring of Kerry

Options
  • 24-06-2006 11:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭

Anyone know anything about cycling the Ring of Kerry?. I'm considering doing it next wekend as part of a major charity event but I'm a relative novice - been cycling reasonably seriously for a year or so and my furthest trip so far is only 70 miles - I'm worried that this may be a very tough circuit - any thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭keizer

michaelm wrote:
    Anyone know anything about cycling the Ring of Kerry?. I'm considering doing it next wekend as part of a major charity event but I'm a relative novice - been cycling reasonably seriously for a year or so and my furthest trip so far is only 70 miles - I'm worried that this may be a very tough circuit - any thoughts?

Do it, you'll be fine if you've been doing any bit at all

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭crashoveroid

michaelm wrote:

Just take it easy and relax have fun that's what the day is about if you have trouble find a wheel and hang on LOL.

Advertisement