Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's with the bucket?

Options
  • 25-06-2006 12:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭

Hi. What's going on tonight? There's a bucket and everyone talking about something that's so yucky. Anyone watching right now? What's going on? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Slinky>

Glynns puking

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Caryatnid

Oh. I don't see him though. Is he drunk? Did BB take him away for a while or something?
    The way they're carrying on, you'd think they never saw vomit in their lives.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

I missed it too, but tuned in in time to see Lea cleaning up with a pair of marigold gloves on... :rolleyes:

Glyn must have been sh*tfaced! wonder why they got the booze?

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭d@rk l0rd

It seems as if this year they are being allocated bottles of booze nearly every day. The producers must be desperate for some action!!

It has been boring of late. Prob cos most of the big characters have been evicted or left...

Wonder how Glyn will feel in the morning? If he can remember it at all I'd say he'l be scarlet.. !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

They woke the house up to the sound of someone puking this morning. seems Glyn can't hold his liquor.

They woke the house up to the sound of someone puking this morning. seems Glyn can't hold his liquor.

ahaha! brilliant!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Here's the story..

Glyn, Imogen and Suz won the task and had a spa/relaxign evening in the bathroom. Suz had only a quarter glass of champers, Glyn and Imo shared the rest.

When they were told leave the bathroom after a few hours, Glyn dived into the cider taht came with the shopping. They all had 2 cans each. Imo, being wise decided not to drink anything on top of the champers but Glyn was gunning for more.

So he drank his two cans. Because Nikki stole the beer the night before off him while he was sleeping, he told NIkki he was taking one of hers too. So he did. And drank it down on top of the other two cans and the half bottle of champers.

Nikki complained and it ended up with Lea telling Glyn that he could have one of her cans tomorrow (tonight) babes :rolleyes: and after a whle Glyn decided to tell Lea he was going to have it there and then :D So he did.

He gawked his guts up. Mikey ended up looking after him. there were buckets on both sides of the bed, Glyn missed and got the carpet ... his drawer with all his clothes etc. They were running around like children screaming. It was like a silent film. totally hilarious.

Rich ended up cleaning it up, while MIkey was looking after Glyn, Lea kinda helped... and Suz stood about in her nightie, chipping in with her patronising tone saying she could handle her child getting sick, or her dog, but an adult like that - no way. she also told them never let him near the booze again. All Miss High and Mighty pretending to be something she's not :mad: at least all the housemates tried to help somehow, like washing out buckets, getting water etc but Suz just kept boiling the kettle and sneering and looking down her nose at Glyn.

ARgh she makes me :mad:

Glyn was hilarious though. and it was the most entertaining late night so far :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Just watching it now, poor bastard was in bits, we have all been there ta some point just not on national TV LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭crybaby

poor bastard but sure it happens to us all, what the hell was with Suzies snobbish behaviour. Have to say I like Mikey again he was the only one who looked after Glynn properly without whining like it was some vile act, he is only 18 years old for god sake.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

damn. i saw the thread title and thought it was going to involve someone putting the lotion on the skin or getting the hose again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

I hate Suzy so much, she wrecks my head, fair play to Mikey for standing up for him

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

julep wrote:
    damn. i saw the thread title and thought it was going to involve someone putting the lotion on the skin or getting the hose again.

ha, was trying to figure out what you were on about there for a second :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭jbravado

Bleedin DYING!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭snappieT

rsta wrote:
    I missed it too, but tuned in in time to see Lea cleaning up with a pair of marigold gloves on... :rolleyes:

Glyn must have been sh*tfaced! wonder why they got the booze?
    The narrator of the show said he had 3 ciders and some champagne.

Now I'm a lightweight, but that is phenominal.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

snappieT wrote:
    The narrator of the show said he had 3 ciders and some champagne.

Now I'm a lightweight, but that is phenominal.

think he hadnt eaten much or something. strawberries, chocolate, wine & cider cant be the best mix anyway. maybe he wasnt used to drinking.

first time ive actually liked mikey. watching it tonight i thought he handled it really well & just thought fair play to him :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

iFight wrote:
    I hate Suzy so much, she wrecks my head, fair play to Mikey for standing up for him

Ditto,what the feck is she doing in the house anyway? When the camera goes on her im saying to myself "oh i forgot about you" , she does nothing.
    I would rather a loud fecker that does me head in than some boring toff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

padi89 wrote:
    I would rather a loud fecker that does me head in than some boring toff.

Suzie is not a toff though, that's just it LOL :D You can't buy class like this, check it out.....:rolleyes: http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/bigbrother/exclusives_06_11_03.html

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Bamboozled wrote:
    but Suz just kept boiling the kettle and sneering and looking down her nose at Glyn.

ARgh she makes me :mad:

If you watched the highlights you would see that Suzie was looking after Glynn. They showed Mikey in the diary room going on that Suzie was being a cow ignoring glynn, meanwhile they were showing footage where Suzie was in fact helping him.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Trix

what great tv. I couldn't stop laughing when they were all running around screaming "wheres the bucket" .

• Advertisement
Advertisement