Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Attunement to the Core

• 25-06-2006 2:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭

:):):)

Just soloed it as a Rogue. Stealth and Fire Protection Potion is all you need. Swim speed potion and Azure Belt help a little but not much.

I know it's not much but soloing a quest in BRD isn't bad right? ;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

solo madam smolderweb and get back to me :p

But seriously... how do you do the BWL attunement, or where does it start? Its really driving me mad that I cant find it :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

You have to kill a named guy outside the entrance to BRS. He's just along the balcony which you jump on to. He'll drop a yoke that starts a quest. All you have to do then is kill Drakki and touch the thing behind him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Macros42 wrote:
    :):):)

Just soloed it as a Rogue. Stealth and Fire Protection Potion is all you need. Swim speed potion and Azure Belt help a little but not much.

I know it's not much but soloing a quest in BRD isn't bad right? ;)
    Same method can be used for soloing Dark Iron smelting runs. Only real problem is killing the Fireguard at the forge, hes fairly gimp though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

About to do the MC attunement run. I understand it's just a slightly longer shanker run? :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

You don't even need fire protection potions if you time your jumping in the lava right.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

I used the fire prot pots. Dead easy.

i soloed with a preist and hunter :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭[CrimsonGhost]

Ivan wrote:
    But seriously... how do you do the BWL attunement, or where does it start? Its really driving me mad that I cant find it :(

At the entrance to LBRS/UBRS take a right, head all the way along and kill a guy there. Near an orb. He drops the quest start item. Then when you are entering BWL after completing it you just touch the orb.

Good luck, and may the force be with you.
    Wait this isn't star wars galaxies is it?

Advertisement