Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BB Quote of the day

Options
  • 25-06-2006 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭

"I'm not bilingual, I can't have two conversations at once." - Aislyne to pete last night.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Lmfao!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

It was very good :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

not from today, but nikki's "i'm sooooooooooooooo cooooooolllllllllllllddddddddddd" cracks me up every time i see it and i would nominate it for quote of the series.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

Ye, id have to vote for some of Nikki's and Pete's ahead of that now

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

nikki's licking bum rant was quite funny too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

"I'm not sucking arse hole" - Nikki

meh

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭snappieT

"I'm not sucking arse hole" - Nikki

meh
    That girl is totally into felching. I'll prove it too, and sell it to the Sun.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Todays's quote:

After richard took a banana belonging to nikki to beat someone over the head with, he returned it to her after one of her hissy fits saying

"Sit on it Nikki, it might cheer you up."

also this chat up line from mikey to imogen

"If your eye likes what it sees, it wants to get more of it in, so your pupils dilate -- which means go bigger."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

The one from nikki telling the hosuemates a story about her being drunk and sick in some fella's place and that he was giving out to her because he had to take the bedclothes off the bed and put them in the washing machine in the middle of the night.

"I couldnt stop myself getting sick. I was sooooooooooooo annihilated. And i was mortified" (She meant inebriated ) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

people say annihilated to mean drunk all the time, eg i was drunk/locked/annihilated last night

• Advertisement
Advertisement