Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

lets have a little fun

• 25-06-2006 12:21pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

mangled.jpg
    Can anyone find a photo worse than this one?

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

actually I've just found one...
    grandad.jpg

Check out this powerpoint slide comparing Sweedish and British nightclubs, brilliant...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,583 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

my own personal shame

chuckysgoingawaysession.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=496

for the record i was actually only pissed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

Zascar wrote:
    mangled.jpg

****ing hell. ****! What's your man in the white doing? Is he off his chops or just whistling at his mates while hailing down a taxi?

Nothing worse than bitting on your lip! The state of them. Disgracefull carry on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Ha Ha i first seen that photo on urban75 website months ago,looks like your man in the white is whistling,pulling some faces alright out of the biscuit :D jaysus we'll all been there,i remember those evil spice girls yokes full of ketamine,acid,**** knows what was in them all sorts,someone took a photo of me on them and i nearly died when i seen it i looked like something out of a zombie film :eek: :D needless to say i got it off him and burned the bleedin thing :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

nothing worse than getting caught ungaurded.

Whenever we put pics of nights up on our site we have to trawl thru each picture and make sure no one is gurning the face of themselves. Can take an age when we have a pic of the dancefloor. Not a nice job.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

deadly%20buzz.jpg
    a picture truely does tell a thousand words:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Selik

Zascar wrote:
    mangled.jpg

Oh dear... uglus maximus all round really!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

tman wrote:
    deadly%20buzz.jpg
    a picture truely does tell a thousand words:p

is that neal scarborough in amongst the girls on the right with his hand in the air?

Advertisement