Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diy Forums

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,685 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

galwaydude18, I think this thread is a little lighter than the previous ones and most users have been having a bit of a laugh (i know, crazy isn't it). WWM has already said that that was not a direct quote from Kadman and if anything he's probably being a little sarcastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭galwaydude18

wwm went off topic with his sly dig! I did say that it is totaly unreleated to this thread!

delly all the same it was a dig at him! ber is getting involved all of a sudden? why? all mods appear to be getting their say but yet rooferpete is not allowed to! IT'S RIDICULUS TO SAY THE LEAST!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Delly ( or cat mods or Smods) don't spare me.

galwaydude18 Fcuk off and die.

Really anyone with half a brain, even a cretin with half a brian would see by now that you don't a bloodly clue as to how boards.ie works.

Go read the newbie FAQ before I wish on you something really unfcuking pleasant like a glimmer of understanding.
    Wahahah wahaaah wahahahaha

18 yeah I would believe that 18 months some one give the child his soother
    he can't suck his thumb and type at the same time, ah bless.

Really your afterbirth would have had more cop on then you do.
    Really go do womthing usedful like having a **** at least that way you won't be bothering other people as long as you keep
    out of your sisters closet.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,130 ✭✭✭✭muffler

all mods appear to be getting their say but yet rooferpete is not allowed to!
    Are you that thick. None of the mods threatened legal action and you did not threaten legal action. That is why you and they are allowed post here.

PM me if there is some part of that you dont understand

• Advertisement

Thaedydal wrote:

Really anyone with half a brain, even a cretin with half a brian would see by now that you don't a bloodly clue as to how boards.ie works.

Go read the newbie FAQ before I wish on you something really unfcuking pleasant like a glimmer of understanding.

You idiot! What is your problem! I have not said anything personally offensive to you or anyone else! Also where the hell did you come up with that crap wawawawa

right so delly you have been strict enought here! What if anything are you going to do about that personal attack above towards me? Totaly uncalled for in my opinion! So do something about it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭squire1

Yawn.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

delly wrote:
    WWM has already said that that was not a direct quote from Kadman and if anything he's probably being a little sarcastic.

wwm
    sarcastic?
    never!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,685 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

galwaydude18 I'm pretty sick of beiing nice to you and trying to explain how things work. If you have a problem with a post, then report it, don't expect my Jedi mind powers to know you are in distress. tbh I think your trolling at this stage and thats what brings people to make such posts.

Thaedydal I have not banned anybody for abuse yet, but I will issue a warning that such behaviour cannot be allowed and if further instances occur I will have to take action.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭bbbaldy

OK Ive been following this saga with interest and from a distance. But I feel compelled to draw dellys attention to the attacking post by Thayedydal, Its out of order and is only adding fuel to this 'us against them' attitude that seems to be spawning from this whole discussion.
    Roofer pete was an asset to boards.ie, people are emotional about his departure, I really dont think you guys are dealing with it very well.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,778 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

right so delly you have been strict enought here! What if anything are you going to do about that personal attack above towards me? Totaly uncalled for in my opinion! So do something about it!!

That's been coming to you all day.
    You have a beef with mods - fair enough - that's your perogative.
    But take it to Feedback coz it's got fcuk all to do with either Gardening or DIY.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

You idiot! What is your problem! I have not said anything personally offensive to you or anyone else! Also where the hell did you come up with that crap wawawawa

banned for direct personal abuse.

Thaedydal wrote:

Really go do womthing usedful like having a **** at least that way you won't be bothering other people as long as you keep

banned for direct personal abuse

delly wrote:
    galwaydude18 I'm pretty sick of beiing nice to you and trying to explain how things work. If you have a problem with a post, then report it, don't expect my Jedi mind powers to know you are in distress. tbh I think your trolling at this stage and thats what brings people to make such posts.

Thaedydal I have not banned anybody for abuse yet, but I will issue a warning that such behaviour cannot be allowed and if further instances occur I will have to take action.

sorry Delly, but i tend to ban anyone for direct personal insults.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,778 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

banned for direct personal abuse.

Ahh... The sound of silence...

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Carb

Thaedydal wrote:

I think things on this forum can only improve from here, because they sure as hell can't get any worse.

sorry Delly, but i tend to ban anyone for direct personal insults.
    No problem.

Makes me wonder why I bother trying to be nice to people and explain there wrongs, I've been given an image of been a tyrant, yet I haven't even banned anybody :confused:.

there are plenty of DIY sitres out there for people to post on.
    there is one here which people are free to post on.
    kadman, galwaydude18 and anyone else is free to post here. (well, when the ban is lifted, give it a few days galwaydude and PM me)

if rooferpete and gordon sort out whatever their differences are, then he too is free and welcome to post here.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

delly wrote:
    No problem.

Makes me wonder why I bother trying to be nice to people and explain there wrongs, I've been given an image of been a tyrant, yet I haven't even banned anybody :confused:.

being a mod is great innit!?

Nothing but fucking abuse and trying to be nice to cretins...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭squire1

Carb wrote:
    I think things on this forum can only improve from here, because they sure as hell can't get any worse.

Are you a betting man carb?

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭charlesanto

Thaedydal wrote:

This childish nonsense from a mod really sums up the present quality of the Gardening/DIY forum.

I used to be a regular reader/ occasional poster, but neither now.
    This forum has become cluttered with useless drivel since the arrival of new mods.

Thaedydal, should head back to the personal issues forum because it(Thaedydal) obviously has some (personal issues).

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Carb

squire1 wrote:
    Are you a betting man carb?

Not since Cheltenham. Boy was that a bad week. I haven't been to the horse racing forum since.

On that note, i'm closing this last thread on the DIY forum about the whole situation.

If you must make further points, there is a thread on feedback in full swing. Do not start another one here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement