Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dell Xps 700

Options
  • 25-06-2006 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭

Dell XPS 700

Anyone know how long this things been out in the states, can you get them over here?

Watched this Googlevid talking about its features, I don't know what it is but the woman presenting it is hypnotic or something. She makes you want to ask "hey do you come with the computer?" If I actually believed she was into gaming she'd be perfect. But the case looks pretty slick, although like all DELLs, you wouldn't be very unique with one of them. But if the price was right, i'd get one of the bare systems with only the mobo and case.

Do you think this is the first signs of the alienware philosophy seeping into DELL? Would you buy one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

does seem cool them btx mobos look cool.wonder if the heatsink is anygood.;

and i would not buy the whole system only the case them fans sound cool and do dell make the mbo thereselfs ?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

She doesnt look like a Mary Joseph to me.. All sounded too much like corporate bull**** to me.. Experience this and that..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

shes a waffle

• Registered Users Posts: 6,837 ✭✭✭Alkers

She mentions overclocking? Is it enabled on the new Dells?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

bah its a dell......no good :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

Hmm 2 months research for cooling and no apparent airflow for what is potentially 4 HDS, sitting under a 750W PSU :eek:

I dont get how anyone would buy a Dell to overclock?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

I dont get how anyone would buy a Dell to overclock?

stupid people do ;)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

Advertisement