Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nokia Earphones for the radio

• 25-06-2006 7:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭

Need to replace my earphones. . .they retail at 30 Euro here. . .theres some on ebay that say they are 100% Genuine and New (have very good feedback from thousands of previous ebay users).

The ones on ebay are going for about 11 euros (incl Postage). . .and difference over getting them UK or Hong Kong sellers ?. . does anyone have any experiences ?

Can see most of the sellers ripping off on the postage (the earphones being EUR 2.00 but the postage being GBP 6.00). . .can't do much about that I guess :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

People on eBay charge low prices for Buy it Now items and high prices on postage as it saves on fees.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭skywalker

Or you can get adapters off ebay for a few €, and just use normal headphones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭bazcaz

I have an N70 and the headphones with them are absolutely terrible!

Do you know if these adaptors off of Ebay can be used with any headphone on the radio feature for the N70??

I think the radio aerial is embedded in the headphones,or is there any alternative more comfortable headphones that will work with the N70 radio?

Advertisement