Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WWE on Sky?

• 25-06-2006 7:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭

Hi Gang

Excuse my ignorance but I used to really enjoy watching the wrestling on Sky One on Saturday and Sunday mornings, wheres it gone?? I know its gone awhile just thought I'd ask in here.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

It's all on Sky Sports these days. Raw is on Monday nights live at 2am, and repeated Thursday at 9pm and Friday at 5pm. Smackdown is shown on Friday at 9pm and Saturday at 10/11pm. ECW is shown Sunday at 10pm. All of them are on Sky Sports 3, and they have the highlight/recap shows at 5pm every day, and Sunday nights aswell I think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Fozzy wrote:
    It's all on Sky Sports these days. Raw is on Monday nights live at 2am, and repeated Thursday at 9pm and Friday at 5pm. Smackdown is shown on Friday at 9pm and Saturday at 10/11pm. ECW is shown Sunday at 10pm. All of them are on Sky Sports 3, and they have the highlight/recap shows at 5pm every day, and Sunday nights aswell I think

God that sucks!!

Thanks tho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

lol why does it suck

Probably doesn't have Sky Sports!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

lol why does it suck

Yeah, it sucks cause sky sports have bought all the good sports!! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭RVD420

Fozzy wrote:
    ECW is shown Sunday at 10pm.

Sorry y'all, I guess this subject has probably been raised a few times...
    Anytime I've caught an ECW repeat it has been censored to bits. Even watching a late-night repeat means seeing the crowd for every chair shot etc. Is there any time it is shown un-cut? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Never watched it on sky sports tbh. Just downloaded it. that sucks if the censor it though. After 10pm the should be allowed to show chair shots and that.

I thought it wasn't censored when they show it at 10 on Sundays. Tonight it's on at 12am though, maybe it won't be censored then

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭norbert64

Fozzy wrote:
    I thought it wasn't censored when they show it at 10 on Sundays. Tonight it's on at 12am though, maybe it won't be censored then
    didn't seem like it was censored last nite. :cool:

mind you, can any1 tell me why on earth Sky are showing the ecw thingy sundays. Nearly a week later is bordering on ridiculous TBH.

then again, is it coz it's shown on the sci-fi channel, rights to air it, N all that jazz? ;)

No, I think it's just because they used to show Velocity on Sundays, and with that gone, they just put ECW in its place instead of rescheduling other programs

• Advertisement

Fozzy wrote:
    No, I think it's just because they used to show Velocity on Sundays, and with that gone, they just put ECW in its place instead of rescheduling other programs
    they cannot be serious :eek:

What's so shockin about that? i wish they took Heat away instead but what ya gonna do :(

to put a show on, almost a week after it originally airs, just to fill up an empty slot, is kinda taking the p**s, IMHO. :D

surely they would have some other nonsense to stick there. :cool:

I dont know, you could only watch it the same day over here if you have the internet. Isn't TNA on the wrestling channel a few weeks behind as well?

Advertisement