Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Timetables

Options
  • 26-06-2006 4:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭

When do the timetables go up for lectures for next term? Does it depend on the faculty or what?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Depends on the faculty. I can't remember getting mine til just before I went back last year tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Last year, mine went up about a week before the start of term. There's been a few times though before where the timetable wasn't up before the start of term, and I had to go in at 9am on the first day of term just to make sure I didn't miss any lectures.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Last year, mine went up about a week before the start of term. There's been a few times though before where the timetable wasn't up before the start of term, and I had to go in at 9am on the first day of term just to make sure I didn't miss any lectures.
    I'd say most people are more of the opinion "I don't have my timetable, therefore I have no lectures!!! :D"

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

DaveMcG wrote:
    I'd say most people are more of the opinion "I don't have my timetable, therefore I have no lectures!!! :D"

:p

well it only makes sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

/me pings halo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

I had that this year, except I didn't bother coming in until 11. Got lucky though as 11 was when my first lecture was on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

I got a letter telling me the date adn time of my first lecture - then i was handed my booklet of a time table about a week later (my timetable changes from week to week hence the booklet) was working on random chance/information until then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭TheVan

Go jump! Haven't even gotten my results yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Arts general timetables are either handed out on the first day (old system) or up online (new one) but that'll depend on your subjects.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭tywy

well it's just last year our timetables went up online around this time...I thought it was the same for everyone. It was changed slightly before term started but remained pretty much the same.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Surley you would have to get your results before your timetable goes out online

Re: Stop stating the obvious and dont call me Shirly

Advertisement