Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 Bed Terrace Front Access

Options
  • 26-06-2006 9:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi

I have bought a 2 bed house in the Park which will apparently be ready in August.

Looking at the house I think I'm going to have problem getting my three seater sofa in.

Has anyone had problems and if so how did you get around it?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

We got ours in by standing it on an end and some gentle manouvering around the doorframe!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Milesian

Hi

Have you any idea of the dimensions of your sofa?

I just don't fancy hitting a problem like this on moving day!

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 SPS

We were the same, stood it up and gradually got it through the front/living room door, it took a while though. Don't have dimensions but our couch is about 7ft long and quite wide so you should be ok

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Mullie

We had trouble with getting furniture in the front. Luckily we'ew next to the end 3 bed and could use their side passage. The fences life out so theres always that as a last resort.

Advertisement