Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Moderator,Snowbie

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,033 ✭✭✭Snowbie

Bit of both fuzzy,most of us have our own equipment.

Can be very interesting at times.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

Weathercheck, IIRC you've been banned from this forum previously and narrowly avoided a permaban sitewide. ò_Ó

G'luck Snowbie!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Dissent from Weathercheck is comparable to a ringing endorsement from, I dunno, Jebus or someone anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

Hey i aint dissenting !!!

Im just saying that im surprised!

And why would i want to moderate! i wouldnt like to join that "elite" group:rolleyes: :D if my life depended on it (if those were the real circumstances perhaps i would begrudgely join:D )

• Registered Users Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Mods, no need for the circling of wagons, lets get back on topic please, WC does make the weather forum more interesting, I believe his heart is in the right place, lets leave it be and enjoy the weather :)
    n
    Jaysus mother nature send us some thunderstorms or something to end this eternal greyness Dublin is stuck in at the moment

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,033 ✭✭✭Snowbie

Right enough said

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement