Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSP Giga Pack

• 26-06-2006 11:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hi,

Looking to Buy a PSP Giga pack in Dublin. Anyone knows where I could get one ? Have tried Komplett but they are out of Stock...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭skywalker

Id take a look at this thread, http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054951329

Might save ya a few bob. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭neuya

Cheers Mate !!! Just got one from Virgin in Blanch !!!! 199.99 !!!!
    It is only for today and for the first 10 customers in each store.

Thanks again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭skywalker

Glad to be of help. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

Balls, I was thinking of picking up a giga pack, damn, a week too late.

Any good sale offers still out there??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 465 ✭✭bada_bing

well i think there's a good offer for a gigapack in Game. You can get one with a game ( choose from a list of 8 games ) for €259 and get €75 worth of vouchers. Also you can snap up an additonal PSP game for €25 from another list of 8 games when you buy a psp. not bad at all. so in total you can get a gigapack with 2 games for €289

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 447 ✭✭blocparty

just got wind of dunnes selling PSP's for €179. my friend text me there while ago and i will be checking it out now and i will report back.

no idea of what firmware is on the console but ill find out.

hope its somewhere between 2.0 and 2.6

Advertisement