Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Next Galway Lan?

• 26-06-2006 1:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭

So, any clue as to when the next lan will be held, rest assured My Little Pwnies will be pwning the CS tourney :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 919 ✭✭✭timeout

I'm guessing September!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,817 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Might be earlier than that.

Life's busy at the moment.

There'll be an announcement soonish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Can anyone join? Be interested in showin off my new conroe rig when i get it built. :D Only live in Roscommon. Not 2 far away.

Also got 7yo son who's a bit of a gaming wizard. Can clear HL2 Ep 1 in 3-4 hrs. Would it be ok 2 bring him along 4 days. Have bro in gal can send him out 2 stay with him in eves

I'd have to say no to the child, but otherwise, yeah, it's open to the public.
    Sign-up will be available via www.room101.org (until lp.ie is finished).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

No probs. Easier leave him anyway. :rolleyes

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 540 ✭✭✭RazielDoomgate

Senritsu wrote:
    rest assured My Little Pwnies will be pwning the CS tourney :D
    dont be too sure bout that... best comp ive ever had last time .. too close for comfort :D:D but yeah id defo look forward to some more css pwning fun :)

as for the lan .. jsut bring it :D kick off the end of the summer with a .. BanG.. head shot!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

as soon as my ferrari is back from a garage i'll get to work on this. We'll say provisionally on august or september. venue is pretty busy for the summer so the date chosen will hopefully be during a quiet period.

etc etc etc me sleepy* sort other stuff later.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054973782

We won't be running a lan during in the latter half of September....because we'll be at the World Cyber Games in Dublin instead.

I'm facing into a deadline at the end of this month in work. Pulling off a lan between now and 2nd week in September is asking a bit.
    If there's demand, we'll hold one for ye smile.gifp
    Otherwise we're looking early October.

Advertisement