Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leap/Magnet problems anyone?

• 26-06-2006 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi all,

We have one wireless customer link from Leap (now Magnet Business) Over the past two months we've experienced what I can only describe as an appalling level of service, with numerous, frequent and reoccurring outages lasting from 30 mins to over 3 days (currently). Magnet have tried to fix the problem, but they're kind of like a dog trying to solve the Rubik's Cube -- well meaning, but somewhat out of their depth.

The reason for posting this is, we're obviously screaming at them, but their main defence has been that we're their only customer who has had these problems (as if this makes it OK). If you have a Leap/Magnet wireless link, especially in Dublin city, I'd appreciate it if you could let me know (privately) whether you've had any outages in the last 2 months.

Thanks,

Alex

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

The only problem we have with Magnet is that their box repeatedly drops the connection, at least once an hour. Also the TV is a bit pants.

Their support for us has been top notch though, the first level support is the usual monkey+headset but their second level support has been really good and very professional.

DeV.

Advertisement