Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Lighting kit hire

• 26-06-2006 4:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

Hi everyone,

I'm teaching on a few summer courses and I need to teach some cinematography to the students. Does anyone have a kit of redhead lights to hire out (for approximately 3 days in July) or preferably a kit of mizars for that matter? or can you recommend a cheap lighting hire place (other than Cine Electric)? Any info appreciated, thank you!! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭trendkill

Cork Film Center are fairly cheap, once you become a member, which is only a few euro.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 SteadicamSteve

The Production Depot rent lighting packages as well
    www.production-depot.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I wouldn't go with film base. Myself and some people I know have had nothing but trouble with their equipment. The problem is that their stuff has gone through so many hands that half of it barely works, or works to a point (and it's always at the last moment when you realise the problem! :rolleyes: ).

Advertisement