Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost help

Options
  • 26-06-2006 4:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭

Hey, anyone know how much something like this,

TATTOO.JPG

would cost to get done along my wrist

It's meant to be mean LOVE COURAGE STRENGTH but i'm going to double check that with my chinese friend, any helpful replies appreciated

[I know it might sound corny to some but its means a lot to me]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Around 80-100 yoyo's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Ag marbh

SpAcEd OuT wrote:
    Hey, anyone know how much something like this,

TATTOO.JPG

would cost to get done along my wrist

It's meant to be mean LOVE COURAGE STRENGTH but i'm going to double check that with my chinese friend, any helpful replies appreciated

[I know it might sound corny to some but its means a lot to me]

Alot of places do a minimum of 80 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Usual rate seems to be 80 euro and hour and I doubt that'd take more than an hour to do, so 80 is my guestimate!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

I know a year ago JMD's minimum charge was 65

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭Quball15

Hey,

Just so you know before you get it done, that the character for love that you have is the simplified version....I noticed because im a student of Japanese and it looked wrong to me, so I looked into it. Personally I think you should use the traditional character.

Read this so you can make up your mind
    http://www.goodcharacters.com/chinese.symbol.for.love.html

Good Luck

• Advertisement
Advertisement