Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Viva Voce interview

• 26-06-2006 4:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭

And a bit of a Viva Voce special tonight between 7pm and 9pm GMT on Xfm.
    The interview was recorded last Thursday shortly before the couple took to the Crawdaddy stage.

www.vivavoce.com
    Listen to Xfm online, launch radio at: http://www.xfmdublin.com. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭pastis

1. Playgroup “Behind The Wheel”
    2. Viva Voce “From The Devil Himself”
    3. Tunng “Woodcat”
    4. Lali Puna “B-Movie”
    5. Camera Obscura “Phil And Don”
    6. Jason Morphew “Dating Jason Morphew”
    7. Lupen Crook “Junk ‘N’ Jubilee”
    8. Archie Bronson Outfit “Dead Funny”
    9. Sluts Of Trust “That’s Right…That Cat’s Right”
    10. Good Shoes “All In My Head”
    11. MC Honky “A Good Day To Be You”
    12. Barzin “So Much Time To Call My Own”

Viva Voce interview (sorry about the poor quality at times), punctuated with:
    13. “So Many Miles”
    14. “Helicopter” both taken from their forthcoming album “Get Yr Blood Sucked Out” (scheduled for release in August)

15. Clayhill “One Nerve”
    16. !!! “The Step”
    17. The National Trust “Jacuzzis”
    18. Circa “This Is Ruckno”
    19. LCD Soundsystem “Losing My Edge”

You can catch a random repeat of this show at www.xfmdublin.com until the next live program on Monday 7-9pm GMT.

Thanks to Anita and Kevin Robinson, the lovely couple behind Viva Voce, for sparing us a bit of their time. If you missed their shows in Ireland this time, catch them when they come back in autumn.
    Check www.vivavoce.com and also the more updated www.myspace.com/vivavoce for more info.

New show on tonight. Listen to Xfm online, launch radio at: http://www.xfmdublin.com. Thanks.

Advertisement