Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

testing system

Options
  • 26-06-2006 5:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭

I am interested in getting a pm from someone who would be interested in testing a system I have developed (over a year ago) but which I cant go much further with until getting some advice and deciding where to with this. It is a content management system for course providers and am looking for someone that might be interested in getting involved... Have a site which is sitting stagnant afer a lot of work so want to get back involved in it with the hope of possibly a design/development company in the future.. Anyone interested let me know..
    ps. System was developed using PHP/MySql. I myself was a web designer/developer but am now working full time as graphic designer for print..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

I'll have a look if you like? I develop in php/mysql also, and am interested in getting in to design also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭dezine

ok can u pm me with more details about yourself and any past work that you have done.. thx

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Is it using SCORM or AICC? If it is you might get some cash for it if its any good.

What is SCORM / AICC ??

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AICC

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SCORM

AICC is older. They are formats for content management/running learning based content. Not sure its the same as what you are doing.

• Advertisement

No, havent used either of these.. not really relevant to either I think as my idea more based on course information for colleges/course providers than actual online learning..

Advertisement