Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who do you want to move next door?

Options
  • 26-06-2006 7:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭

So lads and lassies,

Who do you think would be the best choice to move into the house next door? (regardless of "she's going to vote for him and her so the options will be, yadda yadda..") Who do you want to see there?

I'd love to see either Nikki or Mikey.

Nikki because it would be hilarious and Mikey because it would get him away from Imogen for a bit.

Who should be moved next door? 41 votes

Aisleyne
    0%
    Glyn
    14%
    eirebhoyOral SlangLisapeepBrendyggSarah**michaela 6 votes
    Imogen
    0%
    Lea
    7%
    Stephen PFranknFurteriFight 3 votes
    Mikey
    7%
    SprostonGreenFranknFurterIckle Magoo 3 votes
    Nikki
    4%
    ChinafootChopperdog 2 votes
    Pete
    29%
    ChinafootLafortezzagovindajobonarTáckTerryFranknFurtergafarrellxzantiOrleepadi89judybaby 12 votes
    Richard
    36%
    Kolodnybilly the squidBuffyBotCivilServantCactus ColSmellyirishmanOptikusFranknFurterBettyboopfranmanKenny_DrstagilroybBallerinacolf 15 votes
    Susie
    0%

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Mikey
    Hmmm, if Mikey left then Imogen wouldnt have any friends.

Then again.

If Mikey stays then they'll get it together and piss off Grace and Sezar.

Its a tricky one to call, its a win-win situation.

I cant think of anyone who I'd like to move next door.

Its already been said on the board, that Richard would just fawn all over the new housemate and Suzy would probably twee them to death.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Richard
    Pete, he looks so depressed in the house and needs to get away from that bunny boiler Lea.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

LOL I'd love Lea to go in there with 5 new housemates, hopefully one will be a hot bloke and it will be great to watch Lea absolutely gagging for it (more than she is now) will give Pete a break from her too!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

Mikey
    I'd like Lea to go through....especially if she can see & hear what is said in the house once she leaves, the paranoia will drive her crazy - and poor Pete will get a bit of a break! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

Lea
    Imogen, she does nothing in the house, so maybe she could with different housemates

I agree with smellyirishman too, Pete could do with getting out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Pete
    nikki. she's been up for eviction three weeks running and i would love for her to think she has been evicted and then see the reaction on her face when she realises that she hasn't been.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Richard
    definately would like to see pete put in. just to break up that whole lea-pete thing that is boring the pants off me.

or if not pete then aisleyne.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

Pete
    Why Pete everyone? He is a cool guy and all that but he does nothing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

Richard
    rsta wrote:
    definately would like to see pete put in. just to break up that whole lea-pete thing that is boring the pants off me.

Agreed. Although knowing Pete, any other women in the new house will probably fall in love with him and start stalking him too :D

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Pete
    I picked Nikki.. Imagine the rants out of her when she she gets tossed into another house :D heehee

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

It all depends on who is nominated for eviction from the housemates.
    Then we get to chose out of those.

And they havent been announced yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Pete
    Bamboozled wrote:
    It all depends on who is nominated for eviction from the housemates.
    Then we get to chose out of those.

And they havent been announced yet.

I know but if you had read the original post...
    Who do you think would be the best choice to move into the house next door? (regardless of "she's going to vote for him and her so the options will be, yadda yadda..") Who do you want to see there?

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

I did.... and i dont care who goes in because i'm bored of them all :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

Pete
    i think Nikki or Lea! Nikki would be funny to watch and if Lea went in Pete would get a break from her!

will the person voted out into the new house definatly come back in or will people be voted back in by the public!? how many come back in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭judybaby

Pete
    Well now it is obvious it will either be Suzi or Ashleyne. I presume Ashleyne would be the best out of the two to go in to the new house! Suzi would be boring snoring for sure!

• Registered Users Posts: 17 colf

Richard
    I was wanting it to be Pete. Could you imagine their faces if they thought Pete was evicted only to be moved to the secret house. The housemates all think hes invincible. Lea would be boo hooing. Back to normal nominations the next week. Get Lea out and it would be a safe haven once again for Petes return.

Pete
    jobonar wrote:
    i think Nikki or Lea! Nikki would be funny to watch and if Lea went in Pete would get a break from her!

will the person voted out into the new house definatly come back in or will people be voted back in by the public!? how many come back in?
    one person comes back in with the original housemate. the other four go home.

Pete

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

julep wrote:
    where did you hear this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

Susie is such a jammy bitch, she'll be picked to go in and will avoid eviction !!!! God I hate her with her fake tits and snob attitude. The real truth is she walked out on her husband and daughter and has worked as a stripper FFS !!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement