Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Miami Heat Warm Up Music

• 26-06-2006 9:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 170 ✭✭

Hi,

I was watching the playoffs on ABC, and during the games in Miami, when the Heat were being introduced, they palyed a song in the background, in between the announcer and the players taking the court.

I know this is a bit vague, but the lyrics may have been "bring it up, bring it up" repeated a few times.

It was a quality piece of music and I'd love to find it. Any advice, sugesstions or guesses would be appreciated,

Thanks,

Stephen

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

I thought it was "Bring 'em out, Bring 'em out, Bring 'em out....", catchy though. No idea who wrote it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭moneyman

If the words are "Bring 'em out, Bring 'em out, Bring 'em out...." then the song is by T.I and its just called bring em out. Hope I was a help. Its a good song.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 170 ✭✭stephenoleary

Laf, you were correct as always, ( and I thought I was the only poker-playing baller....), much appreciated.

Moneyman, you're a legend, got the song, it is quality, many thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 miamiheat3

Hey all.

I have a question. I was wondering what songs the Miami Heat play. I mean when the Heat come out of a timeout and the PA announcer says "Let's go Heat Let's go Heat..." the crowd joins in. What's the song that's playing that the fans are singing to?

Also I was wondering what the songs the Heat play. like the song when the point guards are bringing the ball up the court.

If anybody could help me out that would be great. I'm losing my mind here. I love all the songs that the Heat play. I wanna be a PA Announcer like Mike Biaumante.

Advertisement