Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lea & Pete : The Row

Options
  • 26-06-2006 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭

Just saw a preview there of Pete tellin Lea to back off, she flipped.

Anybody got anything else to add?

He said 'just stop'

She said 'oh its stopped, its soooooooooo stopped'

ooooooooooh!!!

Crazy letchy biatch

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Pete should've stood up for himself before now.

She's being very petty..."tell me when I'm allowed to speak" after her whole "Listen, listen, listen" everytime he tried to speak.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

She is just not the full shilling - at all! :eek: Does she really look at Pete and think she is attractive to him? To anyone with a mental age over 13/14 for that matter? I wish he'd done it before now....if he'd said something to Lea or Lisa at the start it wouldn't have escalated....I'm kind of embarrassed for her now! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

She is just not the full shilling - at all! :eek: Does she really look at Pete and think she is attractive to him? To anyone with a mental age over 13/14 for that matter? I wish he'd done it before now....if he'd said something to Lea or Lisa at the start it wouldn't have escalated....I'm kind of embarrassed for her now! :o

Ya I was a bit morto for her, especially when he freaked out and threw the cup into the pool :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

He stood up for himself before, did that change crazy Lea's opinion? No
    He stood up for himself yesterday (today's highlights) will that change crazy Lea's opinion? No; infact, it will probably drive them further apart which Pete does not want.

Why do people presume Pete does not stand up for himself just because he is rational and does not raise his voice.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

He stood up for himself before, did that change crazy Lea's opinion? No
    He stood up for himself yesterday (today's highlights) will that change crazy Lea's opinion? No; infact, it will probably drive them further apart which Pete does not want.

Why do people presume Pete does not stand up for himself just because he is rational and does not raise his voice.

I think they mean he should have been more firm about the fact that he wasn't into her. He didn't help matters by dishing out the hugs, for a crazy mad person like Lea thats a green light!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

Every time I switched on he seemed to have his head buried up to the knees in Lea's t*ts....I think that may have given her the wrong impression...even when he was in the diary room bitching that she was all over him, he would come out & still let her paw him or even paw her back....he could certainly have been a little more obvious, never mind forceful, in letting Lea know he wasn't interested....I think that's what is meant by "sticking up for himself"....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Lea is a moran,end of story.

She doesn't deserve any time or effort. She can't possibly be offended by anything Pete has "done". It's just another way of creating a problem that isn't there so that she can fit in to her most comfortable role: the victim.

She didn't get a boob job because she wanted to look like that,she did it so that people would react badly to her and she could feel sorry for herself. And by the way she goes on about men and the relationships she's had,she obviously likes to end up as the victim there too.

Lea can't seem to accept it when everything is fine. She needs everything to be crap in order to feel comfortable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

LadyJ wrote:
    Lea is a moran,end of story.

She doesn't deserve any time or effort. She can't possibly be offended by anything Pete has "done". It's just another way of creating a problem that isn't there so that she can fit in to her most comfortable role: the victim.

She didn't get a boob job because she wanted to look like that,she did it so that people would react badly to her and she could feel sorry for herself. And by the way she goes on about men and the relationships she's had,she obviously likes to end up as the victim there too.

Lea can't seem to accept it when everything is fine. She needs everything to be crap in order to feel comfortable.

Well put, sums her up perfectly, I am really hating her lately

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Oh to be honest I'm sick of the pair of them. I couldn't care less for their silly discussions and the mauling eachother with pete yelping meow and close ups of leas bust is just too much altogether.

double eviction please get rid of them both!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

It took a lot out of Pete do say what he say. I was watching o nthe live feed, and he didnt say much really but it was hard for him.

he tried not to make her feel bad but again, she wanted to be the victim.
    she then starting going on about Pete losing his temper and throwing the black wine goblet into te swimming pool (we werent shown that) and kept on and on about him losing his temper.

If that was Pete losing is temper, I wouldnt mind him around me at all. because he's has a mouse's temper.. it wasnt anything like losing his temper at all... but of course Lea had to bang on and on and on about it.

LadyJ, you've got lea spot on. Thats her to a T

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

yeah, exactly

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

thought he was very fair in his comments. to use some of Bamboozled's words "if that is his way of arguing; the world would be a better place if everyone argued like that"

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

I haven't watched BB over the last week or so because of the World Cup but I could see this row coming a mile away. Glad he finally said something to her cos she is just basically harrassing him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dNba_QQyrk&search=big%20brother%20lea%20pete

Had a look at him "losing it" according to her and then the following discussion. She is such a child. He was being totally reasonable with her and his point was more than a fair one.

I especially love the bit at the end when she starts saying that it, "Stops, it Stops for good, everything Stops for good!!"

When Pete asks her why "everything" has to stop, for a split second she was about to say "Because you've changed!!" :D

She really is playing the victim card. Has done from the start.

Advertisement