Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Hot Garda

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

I thought this thread was about hot Gardaí - not their cars! :D

Maybe he is saying that the cops drove alfas and the cops were about 15 years old

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

kikel wrote:
    It was meanty to be about hot Gardai. But cars seems to have taken over. I did try and start a new thread "marked and unmarked"
    There is a fiine line between hot women and cars. Both get the pulse racing

Maybe another new one - "Hot Gardaí in hot cars" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭tred

$Leon$ wrote:
    They've bought a few Suburu Foresters recently some marked some unmarked. Haven't spotted either yet. Corollas also seem to be popular as well.
    They never have dealer stickers and outside Leinster they're easier to spot due to the D reg.
    Saw a Volvo S80 last week with the 2 black squares on the back window. It looked like it was the Commisioner being chaufer driven near the Pheonix park

spotted a gold coloured one last week in galway , outside loughrea. I was passing out a truck, open road clear for miles, and might have just hit over speed limit, and he waved me to slow down..thought i was done!!!.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

In Cork, apart from the usual unmarked/marked combos, we have :

Punto Diesels
    Toyota Yaris'
    Ford Fiestas.

The only the Gardaí'll catch with these things is a cold!

To follow up the OP's long legged Garda, she's cute now, but you know in 2 years she'll be suffering from Bangarda Hole. It's where a Female Gard's ass expands exponentially. It's enevitable!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 905 ✭✭✭Ay Cee

Hot Cops in Hot Cars?
    I see a program on Bravo coming :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,613 ✭✭✭Conar

Ay Cee wrote:
    Was in Florence a few months back and the cop cars there were Alfas, about 15 years old!!!

Are you certain?
    I didn't realise Alfa's could last that long :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 905 ✭✭✭Ay Cee

:D

I was surprised, I thought they'd have something all cool - like a Fiat :D

I'd say it was just for throwing the illegal market sellers into. Didn't look like it would be up for a car chase or much driving in general.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭Turner

ned78 wrote:
    In Cork, apart from the usual unmarked/marked combos, we have :

Punto Diesels
    Toyota Yaris'
    Ford Fiestas.

The only the Gardaí'll catch with these things is a cold!

To follow up the OP's long legged Garda, she's cute now, but you know in 2 years she'll be suffering from Bangarda Hole. It's where a Female Gard's ass expands exponentially. It's enevitable!

Those cars are dedicated to community policing. For example to bring the community policing garda down to the local school to give a talk, or to the old folks home to talk about security or whatever.

Oh and Clada is right, undercover gardai drive taxi's, busses, trucks, bin lorries, plumbers vans, eircom vans.... Unmarked cars are only a form of transport for general duties.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

There's an unmarked PSNI VW Pheton 4.0 W8 around Belfast. Unless the blue lights in the grille are on you'd never know it was the fuzz. They also had an unmarked Vento VR6 complete with baby seat in the back.
    The PSNI cars really do piss all over the Garda cars but as far as female officers go - they are the kind of women who wouldn't even get a shag in submarine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭cargrouch

el tel wrote:
    the kind of women who wouldn't even get a shag in submarine.

That's the closest they'll get to seamen hur hur:D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

When are we going to see some pics in this thread like? I've seen some relatively sexy gardaí meself, but I'm having difficulty with this alleged "Hot Garda". I may yet report it this whole thread to Snopes.

adam

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

Ken Shabby wrote:
    When are we going to see some pics in this thread like?

Was going to, but i was pretty close to the Garda. If she had seen me in action she would of given me a bollican. Didn't want to draw attention to myself as the tax is out on the car (which i must sort tomorrow).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭$Leon$

ned78 wrote:

It's the Batman style utility belt that causes the arses to evolve to support them better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 doggy

Just an observation re: posts & views. Two current threads, this one and "Badge or Debadge" have 42 posts each. "Hot Garda" has 1200+ views, "badge or debadge" has 400+ views. Sex sells (or at least guarantees an audience)! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭babybundy

doggy wrote:
    Just an observation re: posts & views. Two current threads, this one and "Badge or Debadge" have 42 posts each. "Hot Garda" has 1200+ views, "badge or debadge" has 400+ views. Sex sells (or at least guarantees an audience)! :)
    thats an under statement

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

I've seen them in Mondeo ST220's

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

I've seen them in Mondeo ST220's

Who - hot Gardaí ?? :D

st 220 thats the 2 door isnt it:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

Where I'm from in France they had this car at our local Police station. They weren't showing off when driving I tell you!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,660 ✭✭✭maidhc

babybundy wrote:
    st 220 thats the 2 door isnt it:confused:

Nope. Looks like a normal mondeo but sits on 18" wheels, and is probably in painted Imperial blue.

• Advertisement

Where I'm from in France they had this car at our local Police station. They weren't showing off when driving I tell you!
    good one;)

maidhc wrote:
    Nope. Looks like a normal mondeo but sits on 18" wheels, and is probably in painted Imperial blue.
    sorry iwas thinking of the focas st

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭Mickk

Ay Cee wrote:
    Was in Florence a few months back and the cop cars there were Alfas, about 15 years old!!!

You obviosly didn't bump into this then!!
    Lamborghini_Police_Car.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

Best car the authorities would have in France would be the Gendarmerie's Subaru Impreza. Didn't find a decent pic of it online but found a YouTube video...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Seanie M

junkyard wrote:
    The rapid response unit....

That's a funny term in this country. There's no such thing.

Seanie.

Advertisement