Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

need ideas please help if u can

• 26-06-2006 10:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭

hi i need some ideas,im planning on setting up a website as a business but i am short of ideas,like of course the likes of google and ebay go through my mind but they have been done and i doubt i would be able to compete against such stiff competition so i am looking for ideas,i figure a good way to start is if people could tell me what they need in business or life that currently isnt there like is there anything that could help you in your life that currently is unavailable

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

I'd like a website that generates teh website codez for websites for my every whim.

Try http://www.halfbakery.com/, if you must.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭mox54

I have a fantastic idea - you should develop a site that will be very popular and bring loads of traffic with little effort - people will see the site and agree it's very useful for them and are willing to pay a small fee to use the site, say 50 cents per visit ok, you'll get millions using it and become a zillionaire overnight - simple!!!:D ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭growler

mox54 wrote:
    I have a fantastic idea - you should develop a site that will be very popular and bring loads of traffic with little effort - people will see the site and agree it's very useful for them and are willing to pay a small fee to use the site, say 50 cents per visit ok, you'll get millions using it and become a zillionaire overnight - simple!!!:D ;)

it sounds so simple , tell me more !!

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭mox54

It's not just simple, it's obvious and childsplay, I'm amazed noboby has thought of it before me......I mean just think about it...;)

Make a website that everyone talks about, get interest and wom going, bring people to site out of curiousity, they like it as well and more wom etc etc, charge a small fee to view/use site and BINGO!!!, WHAM BAM THANK YOU MAM, IN THE BAG....SMELL THE COFFEE - YOU'RE A ZILLIONAIRE!!! SIMPLE:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,735 ✭✭✭mikeanywhere

Just the like the pixel per dollar recently started..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭jtiernan

mox54 wrote:

:eek: dunno how noone has thaught of that plan yet! I also have a great plan for a new business!!! Think of something that everybody needs and buys rapidly, charge a profitable fee!! However, there is one catch!! You may need capital!! But sure you will think of somehin!! ;)

Advertisement