Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marquee, Cork Showgrounds??

Options
  • 26-06-2006 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hey folks, (in advance, I'd like to express my apologies for my sheer lack of knowledge about Cork!)

Heading to Roger Waters next wednesday, and I've been trying my best to find out how to get to the venue (the Marquee at the Cork Showgrounds) but I can't find any kind of directions anywhere!! Would one of you fine citizens be able to point me in the right direction? (from the bus stop'd do prefectly!)

Also, as I'm heading there with the other half, she asked me (read, told me) to see if ye'd have any recommendations on clothes shops & the like (taste'd be galwegian, so multi coloured ponchos and that kinda thing!)
    That's more of an aside really, but please could someone give me directions?

Thanks very much!

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

Roger ain't on until Thursday...

Best off walking from town - ask someone to point you to Blackrock Road, turn left at the Shell Petrol Station down through industrial land and after the Shell Depot (half mile) turn right and the entrance is through the old Ford place.

Otherwise get the No.2 from Bus Station to Ballintemple, turn left after bus stop and sort of follow the crowds...at bottom of hill go left and then next right or go right and loop around pairc Ui Caiomh...

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Egon

Heh, keep getting the date mixed up, thanks for the directions tho!

Advertisement