Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nokia 9300 from onedaymobile.com

• 26-06-2006 11:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,477 ✭✭✭✭

Due to my Motorola V3's untimely demise, i now need a new phone. not due an upgrade for 5 months, and the O2 prepay stuff is fairly limited.

Saw the Nokia 9300 on www.onedaymobile.com for €209

Has anyone had experience of these guys, or any info on this phone, I can't find dimensions for it anywhere, it's not a brick is it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Where are you seeing that price? I'm seeing 318....was thinking 209 was too good a price?

Its a fairly big phone, to answer your question though :)

Not suitable for someone who just wants a new phone for day to day stuff, you'd want to be doing specific things withs it to really appreciate it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,477 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

look under clearance stock. price with shipping is €229

must be a whole lot cheaper than buying in shops?

like the look of the 6670 for 199 all in.

http://europe.nokia.com/nokia/0,,63734,00.html

would this be close to my V3 in size?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

229 is a good price.

The 6670 is nice but it's a bit old now. Its a step behind the 6630, despite the name suggesting otherwise.

Not really worth is at that price, considering you would get a new 6630 for a small bit extra (or maybe even same price), with alot of improved features.

Size wise, its average for a symbian phone - would be alot more noticable then a v3 but not bad iin comparison to the symbian norm.

i ended up buying a nokia 6270 for €209

nokia-6270.jpg

should be delivered by UPS tomorrow!

• Advertisement

It's gone up by €100 since I ordered it. Cool!

Advertisement