Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus Hire

Options
  • 27-06-2006 12:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭

I want to hire a mini bus to take me and 10 of my friends to Oxegen and I'm just wondering wheres the best place to get 1 from and where should I avoid?!
    I hired 1 from Sean Maher last summer when I went to the Basement Jaxx in Marley Park and the driver was a complete asshole, couldn't drink on the bus or anything!
    Any recommendations eh?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

deisedolly wrote:
    couldn't drink on the bus or anything!

but isnt that illegal?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Might be worth giving Kavanaghs who do the Rapid express buses a call or contacting the rapid express office a ring, they might have a bus going anyway.

Drinking on any bus is not going to be allowed, so unless you hire one yourself and drive it, you're not going to be allowed to drink.

Careys have a few mini buses and might be worth calling

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Peteer

My sister and upto 15 others hired a bus to take them from Waterford to see Robbie Williams in Croke park a couplw of weeks ago. They were allowed to smoke and drink on it. I'll PM you if I get the info of the firm or driver.

All the best,
    Peter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭deisedolly

Peteer wrote:
    My sister and upto 15 others hired a bus to take them from Waterford to see Robbie Williams in Croke park a couplw of weeks ago. They were allowed to smoke and drink on it. I'll PM you if I get the info of the firm or driver.

All the best,
    Peter

Thanks a million, hope I get a sound bus driver, legal or illegal if the bus driver doesnt care the bus driver doesnt care!

Advertisement