Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celestial Ring question

Options
  • 27-06-2006 1:31am

I want to get my nose pierced soon and since I'll have to make a special trip to Dublin I wanna make sure I go to the right place. I've been warned to stay away from nose bones, I assume Celestial Ring doesn't use them? What about Snakebite? Do you think either place would do it with a labret stud as I heard this was a good option?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Ag marbh

IzzyWizzy wrote:
    I want to get my nose pierced soon and since I'll have to make a special trip to Dublin I wanna make sure I go to the right place. I've been warned to stay away from nose bones, I assume Celestial Ring doesn't use them? What about Snakebite? Do you think either place would do it with a labret stud as I heard this was a good option?

I tend not to get anything pierced outside of Snakebite because they are very professional and i've been going to them for years. You will be able to get mainstream piercings done elsewhere just as good i'm sure. As for nose bones, what are they? I've never heard this term used.

Is it a nostril piercing or a septum piercing you're after?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

Ag marbh wrote:
    Is it a nostril piercing or a septum piercing you're after?

I think he's talking about a septum the nose bone would be the typical primitives nose piercing where the piece of bone goes through the septum I guess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Shelli

I go to both Celestial Ring and Snakebite and they are both extremely professional and I can recommend both of them, especially Steve in Snakebite and Mark who alternates between the two Celestial Ring shops.

If you're getting your nostril pierced they will supply you with the best jewellery suited.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭!_Brian_!

The talk of the labret stud would lead me to think Izzy was referring to a nostril piercing. Maybe by "nose bone" they mean nostril screw?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 13_adi_13

Shelli wrote:
    I go to both Celestial Ring and Snakebite and they are both extremely professional and I can recommend both of them, especially Steve in Snakebite and Mark who alternates between the two Celestial Ring shops.

If you're getting your nostril pierced they will supply you with the best jewellery suited.

Mark's actually back at Celestial in green full-time now, with Cheryl & Eva. Keith & Patric (works in Body shock on his days off...) are in the abbey st one. Wildcat do a nostril labret, but as far as I know, they're more suited to healed nostril piercings - check with your piercer I reckon....

• Advertisement
Advertisement