Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

W/E 9 : ProEvo5 on PSP help plz!

Options
  • 27-06-2006 4:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭

Hey I bought the Winning Eleven 9 game for the PSP recently (Japanese version). I was wondering could anyone help me with a few moves I havent figured out yet on the PSP, maybe they dont even exist with the limited number of buttons.

The 'Cancel' button: Im fed up with the amount of times ive inadvertedly kicked the ball out of play when I want to cancel a shot or something. Is there a way to cancel a move on the PSP?

The 'Marseillaise' spin: I know its not a major thing but I still used it a lot on the PS2. Is it possible to perform this manouvre on the PSP?

If anyone has any more tips for nice little tricks that I might be missing out on using the PSP please let me know about them! Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

The cancel button for shots and crosses is the pass button.
    The spin is to do with the analoge controller, which I don't know if the PSP has. If it does, just turn it in a 360.

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭justfortherecor

Ya the psp has a analog controller but just 1. Its the player directional controller as well so that doesnt work if you turn it 360.

I'll try the pass button tonight so, am i correct in thinking it was the R2 button to cancel in the PS2 version.

Cheers for the help

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

Are you talking about the shot feint or super-cancel?

Super cancel is pretty much not possible in the PSP version as there is no R2 button, so you cant hold R1 and R2 to achieve it. A bit of an annoyance really.

Advertisement