Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

legoland

Options
  • 27-06-2006 10:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭

anybody ever been to legoland would love to hear some feedback

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

My 2 friends were there, they said it was a great laugh:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

I'm planning on going to the one outside of London in August - meant to be bringing my daughter, but sod that - all that lego is mine

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭rogue.goofball

LegoLand Windsor is without doubt expensive, but is still a very good spot! It would suit all children of national school ages. It is far too big to do in one day, so look out for 2 or 3 day passes. Dont ever pay full price into the place, as if you are thinking of going keep checking the website etc for deals. One thing that looked really good was the wet play area, so if you are going in summer make sure you bring swimming gear for the kids... we were not that prepared first time we went, but we will next year, as we will definitely go back.
    One last point, while the food outlets there were actually quite good (edible food that didnt come from a deep fat fryer) and reasonably priced, I would recommend that you bring some healthy packed lunches as there are plenty of spots that you could have a mini-picnic.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Jean4711

I'm thinking of going to Legoland and Chessington in September. Any advice on the best place to stay (i.e. in Windsor or Chessington?) Will be travelling from Dublin so which would be the best airport to fly into? Tks!

Advertisement