Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FM2006 Crash Course

Options
  • 27-06-2006 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭

Hey there beans,
    Picked up FM2006 yesterday, i haven't played this in a kittens lifetime and i'm wondering if i could get a bit of a crash course on how to setup my team and stuff.

I picked Newcastle as my team btw.

How do you setup training?
    Is there anything else i should know to setup before hand?
    What about scouting and all that.

I ran an update for the game but it came out all weird. Wigan/Sunderland are in the PL but Palace are in the first divison :confused:. Plus my currency is set to Thai BK. I go into my preferences and change it to UK Pound and click confirm but it resets straight away back to Thai. How can i fix that.

Also i need a few players. Most notabaly a left full back, a centre back, a left sided midfielder, a centre midfielder and a striker. Any recommendations? I bought Derek Riordain last night. Seemed fairly decent. Got him for 300K and his value was 3.6m after one game.

I only got 2m to spend as Newcastle boss. How can i up that to about 30m at the start of the game? I tried to sign Aidan McGeady in the game too last night but he wasn't there. I had the db on medium, does it need to be the one higher to get him?

Advertisement