Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A small bit of a problem

• 27-06-2006 12:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭

Couldn't be bothered going unreg for this. Anywho, on with the story. There is this girl I like. Going out with her now. I was trying not to have sex with her, because I didn't want to rush into things, as I (myself personally) for some reason loose respect for someone I sleep with too early. Now, the two of us have a past, about 2 and half years if I remember. The setting was right last night, perfect TBH, but as soon as I put a condom on, I loose my erection, and I can't get it back. The thing is, it's happened everytime I've gone to have sex with her, except once maybe. It must be frustrating for her. The thing is, I know it's not a physical problem, because I never have this problem with anyone else. I've explained this to her, and she's understanding, but it can't be doing much for her. I know that if I get it done once, I'll be over my problem. I guess my question is, has anyone else had this problem, and how did you get over it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

it happens, and unfortunately it only get's worse the more you think about it.
    relax and try not to get worried about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭Marksie

it is very frequent occurrence, there is a similar thread running.In fact it happens to everyone at some point.
    I wouldnt worry about it .
    But i did leave some message in an above thread which may help you as well

i

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭Explosive_Cornflake

Oh, ok, I should have searched first :o
    The "Melty Man" episode of Coupling is quite relevant i feel :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I think the fact that you mentioned in your post says it all, perfect setting and such is the problem. Just relax and it will happen and if its still a problem, get your girlfriend to help you settle down and be at ease. Good luck.

Thanks, I'm not going to rush it anyway. Ah well, what happens, happens, I'm just wondering why, but I guess I'm the only person who knows that, and thinking about it will make it worse.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

Don't lose heart, it's fairly common, and, yeah, the more pressure you put on yourself the worse it'll get. Have you considered letting her put the condom on for you? That may work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

You should engage in more foreplay, rubbing, fondling, handling etc until you climax. Note, no penetration!
    This will hopefully relax you and restore the confidence in you both.

I have had similar probs with condoms and new girls, just performance anxiety. It has always corrected itself later on.

Thing is, it's not like I'm jumping in, their is plenty of fore play. Anywho, I'm sure with time and patience all will be well. I just hope she get wait, heh heh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭Marksie

well..use the foreplay to fully satisfy her first.
    You may find that watching her aroused and satisfied will overcome ANY problem you may have :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭cupsoftea

Once women are satisfied they too lose intereset in sex and just want to get to the cuddling part.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Did youse have too much to drink by any chance ? Might be a touch of the auld 'brewers droop'.

Nope, I have blamed that in the past, but have managed the job with much more drink before. Only 2 cans and 2 J & T's I'm afraid.

Advertisement