Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

login issues

Options
  • 27-06-2006 2:07pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭

i can log in the us site but not the eu...does that mean i stuck on the us ervers now?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

It seems so.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Pretty much. Afaik though, switching to the EU servers is as simple as making a change to a text file. Google will be your friend.

However, if you've created an account on the US servers, then you can't create an account on the EU servers without a new CD key.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

ya see i did that 10 free trial thing, mt character is up to a nice level and the like now, just got my game in the post(26euro, no bad if i do say so) and i was looking to change the details on my account, realised i cant login on us

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

ugh thats bent, guess i'll start a new account/character then...sigh, hummm now to find a new eu server...I was wondering why i kept having 100+ pings...

ugh thats bent, guess i'll start a new account/character then...sigh, hummm now to find a new eu server...I was wondering why i kept having 100+ pings...
    Thats not too uncommon on busy hours.
    Come to Boulderfirst and roll Horde! And join my undead priest!!

• Advertisement

...horde...undead...aw i had a sexy gnome warlock, shes so cute and hard to target in pvp...that a new server? might roll gnome just to pvp you, or really freak out people and we can level together :p

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

If you want a new PvP server, Jaedenar is the newest one.
    (one of my alts - a lv5 tauren druid named Nubcakes - lives there)

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Levels 1-30 are fantastic for group levelling. You'll fly through the quests and the levels.

...horde...undead...aw i had a sexy gnome warlock, shes so cute and hard to target in pvp...that a new server? might roll gnome just to pvp you, or really freak out people and we can level together :p
    I dont think its the newest but its not overpopulated and theres never any queues. Okay you can go Ally, but its on in BG. Shadow Priest ftw!

yeah it took me bout 5 days to hit lvl 20, but that included me exploring everywhere, most of eastern and a good chunk of kalamidor, anyone with low lvls on boulderfist alliance side?

• Advertisement

yeah it took me bout 5 days to hit lvl 20, but that included me exploring everywhere, most of eastern and a good chunk of kalamidor, anyone with low lvls on boulderfist alliance side?
    Dunno ive only played Horde. Never really liked playing Alliance.

i guess piercings for alliance, tatoos for horde eh ;)

i guess piercings for alliance, tatoos for horde eh ;)
    I guess so! :p

Advertisement