Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Something to cheer you lot up

Options
  • 27-06-2006 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭

Just thank god theyre not yours!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Oh dear gods !

That didnt cheer me up in fact it made me rather angry, not with the children mind but what what ever neglectfull person was in charge of them at the time.
    IF those small children were left alone long enough to accomplish that then it was more then enough time for them both to be dead from a various list of things including ingestion of the paint or drowning.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭viking

And no paint involved either...

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭squire1

OMG:eek: I hope thats emulsion paint.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭MonkeyTennis

for crying out loud *sighs* No children were in anyway hurt. It looks like parenting has given you a sense of humour bypass

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

No it hasn't,
    I have a wonderfull sense of humour but have you any idea the ammount of time and work it takes to clean up a mess like that ?
    Really if you were the one who would have to get down and scrub the floor and the furnishings I doubt you would find it that amusing.
    And that took at least 20 minutes looking at the area the children managed to cover, to small children left unsuperivised like that for 20 minutes not been checked on once is a form of neglect as far as I am concerned.

And why would the community of parents and guardians in the parenting forum need cheering up ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭ST*

They do seem quite pleased with their work though. :D
    viking wrote:
    And no paint involved either...
    Babies and Fathers
    The guy wretching is so funny. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭scrattletrap

My computer doesn't like that Babies and Fathers link it keeps shutting down with it.

Children are great, I once found my six year old in his room with a knife (an ordinary eating knife) trying to saw through his bed, that was fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

My computer doesn't like that Babies and Fathers link it keeps shutting down with it.

Same here....just get a page of binary that jams....:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭viking

Hmm, its just a .wmv video file, strange that people are having problems.

Try right clicking and downloading to disk first before playing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭pokerwidow

Lmao. I do know how long something like that takes to clean up. Sudo not paint, thank God. 2 mins that's all it took, not 20. I went to the next bedroom to get a new bag of nappies. 2 bloody mins. Sudo just ruins things and can have a kind of bleaching effect on some fabrics. Oh the joy of children....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Looking at the apartment and the age of the children I can that they are not his children.

- Glass table.
    - Nice large expensive TV with nothing to block them from it.
    - Leather seats

So the paint being left out in the open was probably due to the fact they weren't a parent.

Although somewhat funny the kids are extremely lucky they are *not* dead or blinded.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭Torak

Hobbes wrote:
    Although somewhat funny the kids are extremely lucky they are dead or blinded.

not?

its both funny and scary what could have happened at the same time..

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Rogueish

Oh my good lord!!! The thoughts of cleaning that up would give me nightmares. That pic will haunt those two boys for the rest of their lives for birthdays weddings and every other possible embarrasing occasion.

The video clip of the child flushing their nappy out with the hose is hilarious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 vonnyob

My father once went in to my little sisters room to check on her and found her sitting with a knife (a table one) trying to cut her leg off!!
    After taking knife from her he asked what she was doing her reply....

you said you would cut of my leg after I hurt it!!!

Yes my father always says, oh your leg/head/hand is sore, quick ill cut it off. it used to make us laugh and forget the pain!!!!

he has stopped now!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

Hobbes wrote:
    Looking at the apartment and the age of the children I can that they are not his children.

- Glass table.
    - Nice large expensive TV with nothing to block them from it.
    - Leather seats

So the paint being left out in the open was probably due to the fact they weren't a parent.

Although somewhat funny the kids are extremely lucky they are *not* dead or blinded.

HIS children...who said it was a man looking after them.?

Advertisement