Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mce Epg & Bbc3

• 27-06-2006 2:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭

Quick question anyone who has MCE and has BBC3 available as a channel do they get an EPG listing for it ?

I ask because I cant recall from when I was running with the unmapped cable service, seeing as my provider Chorus is now on the service I just use that but EPG listings are not provided for dual use channels like CBeebies/BBC3 and I was wondering whether to go back to my own custom mapped service ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭8T8

No-one ?

Well I guess the only way to know for sure is to try it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭hshortt

Could you try to setup the extra channel when it's on. IE Cbeebies in the morning, and BBC at night? I used to do this for Nickelodeon/Paramount.

Cheerio
    Howard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭8T8

Do you mean by using the add missing channel feature unfortunately that doesn't seem to provide any EPG listings either for the added channel.

I think the thing to do is to go back to the custom unmapped cable service then see if I can force BBC3 on the shared channel and gets the listings though oddly enough I don't get BBC2 listings either :confused:

Advertisement