Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kal Online

Options
  • 27-06-2006 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭

Ok , first off I have no idea baout these games , I have never played one of them and probably never will as they just don't appeal to me .

Having said that , I did a search of the forums and can't find any mention of this game here , so I thought I would pop a post on letting ye know about it . The clan that I am in has recently lost alot of our members to it as we did to WOW a while back , actually most of the WOW people form our Clan went over to it aswell .

It is a totally free mmorpg ( I think , as like I said I don't really know anything beyond fps's ) , it can be found at www.kalonline.com and I also found a review here

Right thats my bit of community spirit outta the way for another year .........oh , I suppose I should post this in the 'free games' thread aswell .

John

Advertisement