Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phanthom PVR

• 27-06-2006 2:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭

Does anyone use a Phanthom PVR to record from Sky Digital ? Just wondering about quality, ease of use with a HDD recorder ?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

sundula wrote:
    Does anyone use a Phanthom PVR to record from Sky Digital ? Just wondering about quality, ease of use with a HDD recorder ?

Thanks in advance

The pioneer recorders can control the set-top boxes by using the epg and therefore negates the need for the phantom pvr.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 64 ✭✭zanardi

I use the phantom on my LG RH-7500 - works a treat off a pace box with the autoview feature. Best purchase I ever made on ebay

In the docs they say it might have problems with DVD recorders because they don't always get the disc ready for recording before the phantom sends record. Never has that problem with the hard disc.

Advertisement