Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Newstalk Website/Podcast probs last 3 days

• 27-06-2006 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭

Can't access either the website or download the podcast from iTunes for the past three days.I was thinking they might have everything down for the rebuild in preparation to go national.But then again there may just be something wrong with my PC.All other Irish radio sites and steams are working fine.Just thought I'd check.Anyone else having problems?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kwekubo

Strange, it was yesterday that my feed to NewsTalk's Terry Dolan podcast suddenly came alive again after a full seven months of no response!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭Tableman

Are people able to log on to newstalks website today?

I go there and whole thing goes grey after a 2nd s I cant do anything on it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Seems to be working for me.

Advertisement