Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

rather embaressing please dont take the piss

• 27-06-2006 3:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

ok... so i have a small penis and also a tight foreskin :(.
    im just wondering, from previous experience possibly if these 2 things go together?

also im 16

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭Marksie

I wouldnt worry about it.

you are still developing and growing and havent reached full adulthood yet so they could be connected

If it is painful at all though or you are still worried visit your GP, they are very understanding and it is confidential.
    it is NOTHING to be embarassed about

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Hmm_Messiah

yea I would agree, the only thing a doctor would think silly is if you were in pain and didn't get it seen too.
    And at 16 I'd not worry about a small penis too much; you might be surprised what average sizes are and males continue to grow til your 21

don't panic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

What he said, I wouldnt be too worried about it, if it is hurting you too much then a visit to your GP is in order. No need to be embarassed at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

the size thing is not an issue i know a lot of people who had that concern at 16

if itpainful go the doc

i think everyone agrees anyway

Advertisement