Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fabuland

Options
  • 27-06-2006 6:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭

Does anyone remember Fabuland Lego? The lego with the animal characters and the quirky accessories. I had Bonta Bunny, Edward Elephand, Leroy Lion and Clive Crocodile. It was i suppose essentially a 'girly' phenomenon. Just interested to see if any folks here ever collected fabuland figures or perhaps still have an interest?

See Below link for inventory.

www.lugnet.com/pause/fabuland.html

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Plastic Scouser

Aah, I don't remember that at all but it's really sweet!

These Lego threads are making me very nostalgic. I was just looking at the Lego website at the stuff they have today and they don't seem to have anywhere near as nice stuff as I remember.

I loved the Paradisa stuff because it was girly. I may just have missed it on the site but they don't seem to have much for girls nowadays (except something called 'Belville' for very little girls).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Mrs. MacGyver

I had loads of the paridisa stuff and forgot about it! used to love the pastel colours and i think it was a more realistic depiction of girls (the other characters were very dull). Lot s of pink etc. Very Cool!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Does anyone remember Fabuland Lego?
    Judging from the way tSubh just shouted excitedly "ooh, fabuland, that's the stuff I was thinking off, click on that, is it the stuff I'm thinking of? Yes! With the animals! I have so much of that stuff upstairs" I'd say she also remembers it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Yeah I only vaguely remember this stuff, might have been something different but I remember droppin one of the charatcers (a lamd guy) down into a hollow metal bedpost. I also buried alot of lego bits in my garden as a kid and 20 years later the garden was dug up ...NOTHING!!! I think the molemen took it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Def had this one. Think it was my sis. Didn't fit with the stuff I had so rarely made it.

fab128.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭scrattletrap

Oh I'm so glad someone else had them too, I was beginning to think it was a figment of my imagination. I loved the crocodile one, that was mine all mine.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

We had quite a bit of this when I was younger, though it mainly belonged to my little sister. We had the funfair set which was great fun and we used to have that built up beside a horse riding stable set (normal lego) that I got and have the little people going back and forth between them.

It was great :) Though I, like scrattletrap, was starting to think that I had made them up.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Uncle Spunk

Yep, it was a bit cissyish but I loved it, have since bought around 20 of the minfigs on eBay.

Advertisement