Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Buying Eircom League Jerseys

• 27-06-2006 7:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭

Is there anywhere to get them online?

Only club I could find was a Bohs ebay store...Don't really want that jersey :p

Already have a shels jersey, but might get one for my bro if I could find it online.

Maybe I'm going blind, but checked a few times and can't spot "online store" on the shels site! If anyone here is involved in running of that site...that needs to be added! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

http://corkcityfc.ie/shop

Just google the clubs for their official websites, and Im sure that is the best way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

I know it's not what you asked but can you not just go to a shop and buy one?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,954 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

Not sure what happened to the online shop, but the club shop is open during the day in Tolka by the new stand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭johnos

DubGuy wrote:

Only club I could find was a Bohs ebay store...Don't really want that jersey :p
    Why not? Last year's (still on sale) would nicely match your avatar. :D

Edit: I suggested to the FAI last year that they sell all EL jerseys on fai.ie, and I got a pleasant 'We'll get back to you' response. Do I need to tell you whether they got back to me?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Did they?! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

johnos wrote:
    Edit: I suggested to the FAI last year that they sell all EL jerseys on fai.ie, and I got a pleasant 'We'll get back to you' response. Do I need to tell you whether they got back to me?

Contact Andy Needham in the FAI, he has gotten back tio me very quickly on any query i have ever had, and having met the guy once or twice, he is a nice guy, and actually knows what he is on about. Strange for an FAI official I know

ANeedham at fai.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭MonkeyTennis

*faints*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Shamrock Rovers have a well-stocked online store at www.shamrockrovers.ie

Advertisement