Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aisleyne and Susie up for 'eviction' Who will move into the new house?

Options
  • 27-06-2006 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭

Aisleyne and Susie up for 'eviction' this Friday!! Who will move into the new secret house?

I'd love to Ais go in, that Susie is a bore...

Ais to go into the new house with the 5 new housemates!!

Aisleyne and Susie up for 'eviction' Who will move into the new house? 18 votes

Aisleyne
    0% 0 votes
    Susie
    100% 18 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Really? Bleh, two crap people tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

TBH, the noms for this week would've been Susie evicted, but with the circumstances I'd like her to still be voted into the new house. She'd really bore the new HMs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

She would bore them all right....prefer Aisleyne to go into the house but would love it if they were both evicted better, lol! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

it's a tough one.
    on one hand you have aisleyne. put her in the house, she'll hear all the bitching being done about her ater she has gone and tear the place up when she comes back.
    on the other hand you have susie. her absence from the main house might give the others a chance to breathe and feel free to say fu(k and talk about teabagging without her looking down her nose at them.

i'll have to go with aisleyne though. the others just need to tell susie to STFU.

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭crybaby

aisleyne will get 95%+ of the vote, endemol must be very disappointed in the whole goldent ticket thing, it was great publicity but it gave them possibly the worst housemate of all time

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Its kind of a no winner IMO.. If susie "leaves" then we're stuck watching her in the new house... If she stays we still have to look at her in old house...

I would like to see Asheyne stay though

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Well on the other hand if they are not aware that its a fake eviction it will keep thier heads spinning about how popular they actually are.

For example if Aisleyne goes into the house then Suzie will think that she is popular with the public. As this may not sync up with what the house feel they may feel that trying to evict her again against another housemate may force that housemate out instead.

Advertisement