Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Toyota parts warehouse in Ballymount?

Options
  • 27-06-2006 7:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

A while ago in the Buy & Sell, Toyota were advertising a parts warehouse (in Ballymount I think) that was open to the public. Does anyone know if this is still operating. Toyota dealers can order parts ok but anything outside the normal filters, plugs etc seems to take a few days so it'd be nice to buy parts direct.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

sounds unlikely that Toyota would ecourage customers away from dealers....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I agree with colm_mcm. Usually distributors only deal with dealers who in turn deal with the public. I don't think dealers would be too happy with Toyota selling parts and cutting them out of the loop and the tidy profit that it entails. If there is such a warehouse I'll bet it's not approved by Toyota Ireland. AFAIK, Toyota Ireland have thier warehouse on Killeen Rd - they do not deal with retail sales of any nature. Same goes for distributors of other makes and models.

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭lanno

it was a toyota dealer who had the ad in the buy and sell they are
    c&k walkinstown aftersales who are near ballymount it wasant toyota themselves.as crosstownk said the main toyota warehouse is on Killeen Rd.And for toyota dealers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 doggy

Thanks for the info, the way the ad was done it looked like a Toyota Ireland effort. It must be this crowd so: http://www.completecarcentre.ie/

Thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Yep -thats them alright - just a regular Toyota dealer. Their sales dept is opposite the Kestrel on Walkinstown Road.

• Advertisement
Advertisement