Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Russian or Polish?

Options
  • 27-06-2006 8:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Has any oneout there got any links to Polish / Russian / Irish sites?

all I have are

www.slavaspect.com

www.gazeta.ie

Im looking to find Polish / Russians for a bit of writing / translating

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Isabella Potaba

I heard http://www.slavaspect.com are the BIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

THis really looks like spam to me but I cant be 100% sure. 2 people might actually use their first post ever on boards to talk about a particular website. in any case, its in the wrong forum. moved to the regional forum for now.

might be of use to someone.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Isabella Potaba

Lolth

First time I've ever been accussed of sending Spam. We are moving back to Ireland and checking out all the sites, re housing, accommodation and that website I recommended had just about everything on it. Who ever made the first post seem serious to me. Thought this board was for things like that

Maybe I signed up to the wrong site.OOOOOOOOOOOOpppppppp:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭nikolaitr

I can get you in contact with a Russian professional translator. I even know a Polish translator too...my friends are many and varied :)

Advertisement