Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car vinyl and race graphics

Options
  • 27-06-2006 9:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭

Hi guys

Im taking part in the gumball rally in september and i need to find somewhere that will apply my race and sponsership graphics to my car?

Any reccomendations?

I am also looking for window tinting places if anybody knows any.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭$Leon$

There's a good place in Blanchardstown Dublin called shades
    They do graphics and tinting

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Vision on the Greenhills Road in Walkinstown are very impressive.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,256 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

cooper_man wrote:
    I am also looking for window tinting places if anybody knows any.

http://www.pentagon-eire.com for the tints - but I have no personal experience of them - recommendation is from another forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭Archeron

http://www.diatec.ie/digital/contact.html

This crowd done the advertising graphics on my van, and done a top notch job for a reasonable price. Their graphics place is in Blanchardstown.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭bspoke

Wizard works in Finglas are very good! I have seen their work up close on a track car and was very impressed

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭Kermitt

What are you driving - Out of interest?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

Kermitt wrote:
    What are you driving - Out of interest?

My money is on a Mini Cooper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Best of luck, I've always wanted to do it. Are you getting sponsored? Where did you register? Where are it start and finish lines? Sorry for all the Q's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭cooper_man

steve06 wrote:
    Best of luck, I've always wanted to do it. Are you getting sponsored? Where did you register? Where are it start and finish lines? Sorry for all the Q's

Hey mate, all info can be seen at www.studentgumballrally.com. Im just in the process of completeing our team website so i will put the link for that up during the week.

I am currently looking for sponsorship and charities. We will donate some of the money to the teenage cancer trust in the UK but the rest of the money raised iwll go to Irish charities. One of which is the irish diabetes federation.

Any sponsors out there?????? We will obviously advertise your company and product everywhere. The event promises huge media coverage and RTE, the Irish Times and Spin 103.8 have contacted us already for media things but they will not offer any sponsorship.

@ ElTel! I wish i could take my mini mate, just couldnt fit all the gear in!! I think im taking the audi a4!

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Vision in Walkinstown do signage and tinting

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,685 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

Hi Cooper Man,

Universsal Graphics of Monaghan provide a full design, production and application service for graphics (http://www.uni-graphics.com/). They are often in Dublin and will apply graphics anywhere under a cover.

I don't work for them but have used them for some high profile vehicle graphics. Biggest of all is a large Drinks company's quality team, as well as the graphics on my own company 4x4.

Very pleasant to deal with, reasonably priced and also do the window tinting. Have used a few suppliers for this sort of thing and they are always on price and their quality cannot be questioned.

Advertisement