Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

oxygen ticket

Options
  • 27-06-2006 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭

i bought my oxygen ticket and months back and emailed them saying when will it be here. they said it will def. come. i emailed them again yesterday as all my friends got theirs and mine still wasn't here. anyway they send me back an email saying it was lost in the post and that they would have a replacement for me up there if i provide them with my credit card # and confirmation # . trouble is i bought with a 3v card and i threw away the reciept when i was finished with it.. trouble is i'm after telling one of my friends that i'll sell it to him as i've a hurling match that weekend..

anybody any ideas on what i can do in order to get ticket without he credit card # from the 3v cards??????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Without a receipt you don't have any proof. Did you buy it online?

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

its oxegen...not oxygen...start with that...
    other than that i'd say ring them and explain this to them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Did you buy them online at Ticketmaster? Maybe if you confirm your name and address and whatever other details that you gave at the time of purchase they might be able to help you. Give them a call and find out I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

:| wrote:
    Easy mistake for a person to make, no need to be picky over something trival.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

:| wrote:
    other than that i'd say ring them and explain this to them

Sentences start with capitals and end with full stops mate, if you want to be so picky.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

padi89 wrote:
    Sentences start with capitals and end with full stops mate, if you want to be so picky.

Don't forget he should have typed "It's" instead of "its" :p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

And Oxegen itself is just plain wrong... It's not actually a word :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭dubgirl

you can actually ring 3v and they will give you the details of the voucher you used after a few security questions. Had somewhat similar problem myself and they were very helpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ste

You'll also have your email receit from ticketmaster, no? With such details on it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Mrbrianmolko

Them tickets that went "missing" will probaly end up on ebay, somebody will buy them, go along to oxegen, have their ticket scanned and it will turn up the tickets is lost/stolen and unusable. Happened me last year and its going to happen to a lot more people this year.

Thats why i always tell anybody buying a ticket make sure its a ticket that was bought with cash (will be written on the stub of the ticket) as then it cannot of been bought with a stolen credit card or cancelled.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

dubgirl wrote:
    you can actually ring 3v and they will give you the details of the voucher you used after a few security questions. Had somewhat similar problem myself and they were very helpful.

obviously this is the advice you need - in case it gets lost in any of the posts about spelling!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Tweetie bird

looder wrote:
    i bought my oxygen ticket and months back and emailed them saying when will it be here. they said it will def. come. i emailed them again yesterday as all my friends got theirs and mine still wasn't here. anyway they send me back an email saying it was lost in the post and that they would have a replacement for me up there if i provide them with my credit card # and confirmation # . trouble is i bought with a 3v card and i threw away the reciept when i was finished with it.. trouble is i'm after telling one of my friends that i'll sell it to him as i've a hurling match that weekend..

anybody any ideas on what i can do in order to get ticket without he credit card # from the 3v cards??????
    WHy not just give their helpline a call - im sure once you id yourself they will tell you the 3V Voucher VISA number!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭mel123

WHy not just give their helpline a call - im sure once you id yourself they will tell you the 3V Voucher VISA number!

Bit late tweetie bird, oxygen is over!!:)

Advertisement